Neways is an electronics manufacturing services company and a major supplier to our high-level customers in the semi-conductor industry. Our customers have high standards and expectations in terms of product quality and service. To realize this, we also need this focus in the supply chain towards us. Is it your passion to continually improve the quality performance of our suppliers? Let Supplier Quality Engineer at Neways Industrial Systems be the next step in your career (location Son).
What are you going to do as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
- correct and timely handling of complaints towards suppliers;
- evaluation of quality of 8D-approach & reporting by suppliers;
- execute process audits at suppliers and drive improvement actions;
- manage the system for incoming goods inspection at NIS;
- participate in the contract review process;
- periodic evaluation of the quality performance of (key) suppliers;
- drive supplier quality development initiatives.
What do we ask of you as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
A communicative and socially skilled team player with a broad interest. You are experienced in technology. Pro-active, accurate, critical and solution-oriented are your main competences. Other requirements:
- bachelor degree (or equivalent via work experience) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. electro-technical of mechanical engineering).
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable position within a manufacturing company;
- familiar with the quality management systems ISO 9001, VDA 6.3 and / or ISO/TS 16949;
- experience with FMEA, PPAP, SPC, 8D;
- living in the region;
- fluent in English language, preferably also in the Dutch language.
What do we offer you as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
Do you want to know more? You are most welcome!
Voor inhoudelijke informatie over de functie kun je contact opnemen met:
Telefoon: +31 (06) – 2849 1152