Are you an experienced procurement professional and do you love to build on relationships with suppliers? Would you like to take on the challenge together with us to deliver a crucial contribution to the fulfillment of Neways’ Company Mission, by further strategizing, centralizing and expanding the relationships and contracts with our key suppliers? Then become our new Supplier Account Manager!
What are you going to do as a Supplier Account Manager?
You are responsible on behalf of the entire Neways group for the relationships with the most strategic key-suppliers on all aspects in the category Semicon. Important elements are account management, contracting and supplier development to optimize the business relationship in terms of QLTCS-performance towards Neways and readiness for future new product introductions. You source, evaluate and engage with these suppliers for goods and services, based on business needs and according to the category sourcing strategy. You will work with several teams, with different cultures and agreements, towards one central procurement strategy. This means that you contribute to the definition and updating of the centralized category sourcing strategy.
You will be working with the Category Buyers in the different Operating Companies (OC’s) and you report to the Category Manager Semicon. Together with them and the Managers Procurement in the OC’s you will be working together intensively to drive the development of the Procurement function and to contribute to the strategic ambitions of Neways.
Your tasks also include:
- responsible for a strong communication network within all relevant disciplines and with the key-supplier and ensure central oversight on all communication in relation to the Neways Businesses;
- maintain spend and risk based overview and carry out tactics to accomplish the category strategy;
- flag and resolve escalations on time;
- development of a vision and targets for the key-supplier landscape in collaboration with the Category Manager while considering the needs of the market sectors Neways wants to serve;
- implement the category sourcing strategy, by translating this into strategic action plans at the key-suppliers;
- analyze, define and implement methods to continuously improve on quality, logistical performance, technical capabilities, total cost and sustainability.
What do we ask of you?
You are an excellent networker, negotiator and analyst. You have great knowledge of procurement strategies and know how to play the game. As you interact with various parties, your communication skills are excellent. You know how to gain a greater understanding of the needs of your environment. You are independent and a real influencer with a positive attitude. You love to look for improvements and to collaborate with colleagues. You have patience and decisiveness to develop important changes and you can deal with the daily dynamics with a hands-on attitude. Furthermore, we ask:
- a bachelor or master degree.
- relevant diplomas in the field of procurement (for example NEVI-1 and NEVI-2, preferably NEVI-3).
- excellent level of verbal and written communicative skills in English, Dutch and German are desirable.
- willingness to visit suppliers and OC’s from Neways within the Netherlands and Germany.
- fulltime availability.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging new position in a dynamic and healthy development and production environment. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to Neways’ development and profitability. We offer you a full-time position in a highly driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development. You will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- 27 vacation days
- 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act
- 8% vacation pay
- Flexible hours
- Training possibilities in GoodHabitz and oZone
- Pension arrangement
- Company Car
- Expenses allowance
Who are we?
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. Not only do we respond to market demands, we are also involved at an early stage in the development and engineering processes of our customers, proactively deliver concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for: proactiveness, customer focus, teamwork, accessibility, improvement, fulfilling ambitions together and being a social employer, within an international environment.
You will work at our head office Neways Electronics International, located at Science Park Eindhoven 5010, 5692 EA in Son
Feel free to contact Sabine van Marrewijk for substantive information about the job at +31(0)624849783 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website: www.newayselectronics.com/ for more information about Neways. To apply for this job, use this link or the “apply button” on our website: www.newayselectronics.com/talent and send us your cv and motivation.
Neways works with a screening policy during the job application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original certificates and identification card.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.