Are you an experienced project leader and enthusiastic to align our organization and implement different supply chain projects from start to finish within 12 operating and production companies in 5 different countries? Then apply to be our Project Leader Supply Chain. We offer plenty of room for your own input and entrepreneurship. Would you like to take the challenge together with us to further professionalize our organization and contribute to the success of Neways?
Where do you come to work as a Project Leader?
Neways Electronics International is a decentralized and therefore decisive organization, consisting of a holding company with twelve operating companies in the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, and China. We not only find our service to customers important but also that we create a pleasant working environment for our more than 2800 colleagues worldwide. Creativity and job satisfaction are central to us and we place great value on personal relationships with customers. We believe that real attention for people leads to better service and a further increase in the quality of our products: products that make our lives more pleasant. Our core values are: proactive, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexible and creative, partnership, drive and we meet our appointments.
What are you going to do as Project Leader?
As a Project Leader you will manage and execute one or more projects simultaneously from start to finish. The projects are part of the Neways wide project program, called Project One. Project One is one of the strategic initiatives of Neways. Its goal is to harmonize the way of working by aligning all supply chain processes, for example our planning processes, across the group. As a Project Leader you will receive a project charter with a goal, objectives, key milestones and deliverables defined by the Project One Program Board. It’s your task to set up the planning, organize the proper resources and execute the project. As a Project Leader you will implement the logistics processes and manage that they are implemented in the same way within all our Operating and Production Companies. Furthermore, you are successful when you implement the processes in time, in high quality, accepted by the “client” and Project ONE Program Board and within budget. As a project leader you are capable of managing multiple projects at the same time within agreed time, quality and budget. You report directly to the Project One Program manager.
Your work includes:
- setting up the project plan;
- organizing the resources for project execution;
- managing and reporting on project control aspects, for example about planning, scope, deliverables, budget, quality, information, organization and risks;
- managing the project stakeholders;
- managing of project risks and exceptions;
- guiding the consistency and interdependencies between different projects/sites;
- ensuring adherence to Neways Business principles and the Neways ICT architecture;
- implement shared Neways wide processes in the 12 Neways companies;
- ensuring that the workforce is fully trained and equipped after project closure.
What do we ask of you as Project Leader?
As a Project Leader you understand the organization, build relationships and support others. You are result focused, what means that know how to achieve set goals, focuses on priorities, measures performance and mobilize people if necessary. As a Project leader it is important that you have the knowledge how to give guidance and direction to a group of colleagues in fulfilling their role. You create and maintain partnerships to achieve the goals set. Besides that, we are looking for people with change management skills and focus on quality. You are strong in planning and organizing, what means that you determine goals and priorities in an effective way. You have the ability to gain confidence of your team from the first moment and maintain this. Last but not least you show initiative.
Furthermore, we ask:
- Bachelor or master education and/or working level;
- 8 to 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of proven project management experience;
- Proven experience in a manufacturing company, preferably within supply chain;
- Proven knowledge of and strong experience with project management methodology and techniques;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English;
- You live in the region of Eindhoven, or within an acceptable commuting distance from Son.
What do we offer you as a Project Leader?
In the role of Project Leader, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic and extremely healthy production environment. You get the chance to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We offer you a full-time position within a highly motivated and collegial working atmosphere with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development. In addition to an appropriate salary, you can think of secondary employment conditions such as:
- 25 vacation days
- 13 adv-days
- 8% holiday allowance
- flexible start and end times
- training opportunities
- pension scheme
- travel allowance
After a thorough training program and good guidance, you will be given the opportunity to fulfil your role independently. In the long term, there will be sufficient growth opportunities depending on your ambitions.
Wil je kennismaken of meer weten? Je bent van harte welkom!
Voor inhoudelijke informatie over de functie kun je contact opnemen met:
Sabine van Marrewijk