Are you seeking a challenging “spider in the web’ role? Do you have a broad interest in process development and find it a challenge to align all processes related to operations manufacturing? Than the job of Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing is perfect for you. A job in which you are responsible for the process development of all processes related to production and manufacturing inside and between Neways operating companies.
Where do you work as Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing?
Neways Electronics International is an organization, consisting of a holding company with sixteen operating companies in the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia and China. We not only consider our services to customers to be important, but also creating a challenging work environment for our more than 2800 colleagues worldwide. Creativity and job satisfaction are paramount and we attach great importance to personal relationships with customers. We believe that real attention to people leads to better service and a further increase in the quality of our products: products that make our lives more enjoyable. Our core values are: proactive, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexible and creative, partnership, drive and we meet our appointments.
What are you going to do as Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing?
As Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing, you are part of the Corporate Operations group within Neways Electronics International. By asking the right questions, you know how to identify and analyze issues and opportunities for improvement that Neways companies face in management of their production processes. You prepare plans and align them within the Corporate Operations team and with operating companies for improvement in your areas of responsibility. An analytical and efficient way of communication is therefore one of your strongest skills. You report to the Neways Director Corporate Operations.
Your other tasks include:
- develop and align processes related to operations (production scheduling, material handling and product traceability) within Neways operating company’s;
- develop and align processes related to manufacturing activities (PCB manufacturing, box built systems, cable manufacturing) within Neways operating company’s;
- support Neways Operating Companies (OC’s) within continuous improvement on operational processes;
- identify opportunities and generate plans for cost reductions;
- maintain close contact with the I(C)T department for the specification and testing of relevant systems;
- initiate and assure the realization of the agreed plans;
- create and maintain process documentation;
- develop, refine and monitor the execution of the processes within your responsibility using a set of Key Performance Indicators.
What do we ask of you as Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing?
You have a positive attitude and a solid, confident personality. You will interact a lot with various parties, which is why it is very important that you communicate in a clear and understandable manner, while keeping the needs of your internal clients in mind. You are capable of asking the right questions to gain a greater understanding of the needs of your environment. Due to your driven personality and natural desire to develop and improve, you will contribute in a proactive way to the continuing professionalization of the department.
In addition, we ask:
- bachelor degree in a relevant subject, Industrial Engineering is preferred;
- 3-6 years working experience in relevant area of business;
- knowledge of and experience in Lean Six Sigma;
- experience and interest in statics and associated programs (data statistics);
- enthusiasm and energy to build bridges and bring people and processes together;
- strong analytical and communication skills in English (additional German and Dutch language proficiency are preferred);
- willing to travel to other national and international OC’s within 10-20% of your time;
- a fulltime availability.
What do we offer you as a Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing?
In the role of Lean Process Specialist Manufacturing, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic and very healthy production environment. You get the chance to make a significant contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We offer you a full-time position within a very passionate and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development. In addition to a competitive salary you can think of secondary benefits such as:
- 27 vacation days;
- 13 leave days;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Flexible working hours;
- Learning opportunity’s;
- Pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Phone and laptop.
After a thorough training program and good guidance, you will be given the opportunity to fulfil your role independently. In the long term, there will be sufficient growth opportunities depending on your ambitions.
Wil je kennismaken of meer weten? Je bent van harte welkom!
Voor inhoudelijke informatie over de functie kun je contact opnemen met:
Sabine van Marrewijk