You know how to put Neways further on the map. As a true communication specialist, communication is in your DNA and therefore ensures your job happiness. Do you want a broad position that gives you freedom and a company-wide? Then become our new corporate communications manager at our head office in Son.
What will you do as a Corporate Communications Manager?
Responsible for the development and implementation of the Neways communication strategy. Scope: internal and external communication to serve all stakeholders (e.g. employees, customers, shareholders, investors, etc.), by information sharing, promoting Neways, defining housestyle, etc.
As a corporate communications manager you set the direction how to communicate within Neways. You design the communication strategy in a clear manner and take care of the implementation. With the Dutch, German and other international Neways locations you have frequent contact. You will, among other things, coordinate and prepare press releases, annual reports and external communication. For example, you make presentations for shareholders and analysts and you develop our new website. You also develop a social media strategy, implement it and take care of it.
All our information and communication are helping us to receive contacts and inquiries from new potential customers. Therefore, the communication strategy for the outside world is very important. Furthermore, you work together with the ICC team (Internal Communication Coordinators), consisting of Neways employees from our branches worldwide. Together with them you coordinate and realize internal and external communication via various (social) media and networks. You are the communication specialist within Neways, you prepare broad communication plans and implement them. You know how to lead projects, co-operate with different responsibilities and working in a team on the same goal.
- Develop and maintain communication strategy and communication plans;
- Set up and manage various communication tools for the Netherlands, Germany and all other countries;
- Coordinate (internal and external) communication for employees, customers and stakeholders;
- Develop communication expressions in the Neways house style, such as presentations, posters, exhibition material and flyers;
- Prepare content for our annual reports;
- Develope and manage the corporate website and the internal intranet;
- (Copy)write, translate and post (web) articles for internal and external communication purposes;
- Develope and maintain the house style;
- Provide support to customer days, trade shows and communication to customers and suppliers;
- Report into the Strategy & Communications Officer.
What do we expect from you as a Corporate Communications Manager?
You are a team player who knows how to make things happen. You are naturally stress-resistant and result-oriented, and you have a true ‘can-do’ mentality. Your hands-on mentality ensures that you are a real self-starter. As a balanced professional with a sense of responsibility you know how to communicate at different levels in a discreet and tactful way. You are persuasive and socially competent, you know how to delegate and inspire enthusiasm and you guide colleagues in their communications. You have the ability to make people enthusiastic to contribute to the communication plan and have the organizational skills to get things done.
- At least a completed higher professional or university education, for example in the direction of Communication, Marketing or Commercial Economics;
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Affinity and experience with the preparation and implementation of communication plans, especially with organizational change plans;
- Experience with social media and posting communications;
- Extensive experience with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook) and the most important developments in this area. Graphic skills are nice to have (not mandatory);
- Good communication and writing skills in Dutch, English and preferably German.
What do we offer you as a Corporate Communications Manager?
In the role of corporate communications manager, we offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy business environment. You get the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We offer you a full-time position within a highly driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development. In addition to a suitable salary you can think of secondary employment conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days
- 13 adv days
- 8% holiday pay
- flexible start and end times
- training opportunities
- home work policy
- pension plan
- travel allowance.
After a thorough on-boarding program and good guidance, you get the space to fulfil your role independently.
Who are we:
As an EMS Life Cycle Partner and System Innovator, we create smarter solutions for a changing world. Not only do we respond to market demands, we are also involved at an early stage in the development and engineering processes of our customers, proactively deliver concrete solutions and add value.
As an employer, we stand for: proactiveness, customer focus, teamwork, accessibility, improvement, fulfilling ambitions together and being a social employer, within an international environment.
You will work at our head office Neways Electronics International, located at Science Park Eindhoven 5010, 5692 EA in Son.
Do you want to meet or know more? You are very welcome!
For function-related information, please contact Mike Bijster, recruiter, via + 31-628491152. Mike will be happy to explain what the corporate communications manager function entails and what it’s like to start your career at Neways. To apply, use the application button on our website or this link.
Neways uses a screening policy in the application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and proof of identity.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.