Are you an experienced procurement professional and do you consider it your personal challenge to shape the category Semiconductor Components (active and passive)? Would you like to take on the challenge together with us to become one Neways, by further strategizing and professionalizing our procurement organization and be a member of our Procurement Academy?
Then become our new Category Manager and bring this category to a higher level!
What are you going to do as a Category Manager?
You will be working in the Corporate Procurement department together with six other Category Managers and specialists for Technology, Contracting and Business Processes. Together with them and the Managers Procurement in the OC’s you are a member of the Procurement Leadership, working together intensively to drive the development of the Procurement function and to contribute to the strategic ambitions of Neways to become one Neways. You are responsible for defining and implementing the procurement strategy of the Semiconductors category and arranging the best possible conditions, focusing on Quality, Logistics, Technology and Total Costs (QLTC). With your management skills, you lead the team of Semiconductor buyers who work in the different Operating Companies (OC’s). With this Category Team you set up and manage the Semiconductor supply base in line with the category strategy. You are involved in operational escalations from the OC’s. Therefore you will meet with these buyers and with their site procurement managers in The Netherlands and abroad on a regular basis, both on-line and on-site. You will give them functional direction and, as a project leader, you are responsible for a number of procurement projects. Procurement is in full development, therefor we implemented the “Neways Procurement Academy” for all procurement employees within the Neways organization.
Your tasks also include:
- define category strategy and define and execute the implementation plan, within the guidelines of the Neways Group sourcing strategy and company goals;
- create alignment and full commitment for your category strategy with stakeholders on all levels within the company and in all operating companies;
- be accountable for the management of all supplier accounts within your category within the total Neways Group; this includes QLTC performance management, periodic account meetings and business reviews on management and senior management level;
- be accountable for negotiations executed by the buyers in your team
- work closely together with the Procurement Technology Officer and Neways Technologies in different processes;
- maintain and expand relationships with the most important semiconductor distributors and manufacturers;
- actively support customer bid processes with the best possible semiconductor solutions.
What do we ask of you?
You are an experienced manager and know how to organize and improve the internal procurement organization in an effective and inspiring way. You make things transparent and discussable and do not avoid conflicts. Furthermore, we ask:
- A bachelor or master in the field of technical business, for example electronics, mechanical engineering or technical business administration.
- Relevant diplomas in the field of procurement (e.g. NEVI-1 and NEVI-2, preferably NEVI-3).
- Excellent level of verbal and written communicative and contractual skills in Dutch, English and German is desirable.
- Analytical and structured.
- Leader of change.
- Good listener and effective conflict management while maintaining the relationship.
- Fulltime availability.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy development and production environment. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to Neways’ development and profitability. We offer you a full-time position in a highly driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development. You will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- 27 vacation days
- 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act
- 8% vacation pay
- Flexible hours
- Training possibilities, participant of the Neways Procurement Academy
- Pension arrangement
- Company Car
- Expenses allowance
Who are we?
Neways Electronics International is an international organization specialized in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry. We offer our customers custom made solutions for the complete product lifecycle of both electronic components and complete box-build electronic control systems. We are an organization consisting of companies in the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, China and the United States. Not only do we consider our services to be important, but also our colleagues, more than 2700 FTE worldwide, for whom we aim to create a pleasant working environment.
Our core values are: proactiveness, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexibility, creativity, partnership, commitment and passion.
Feel free to contact Sabine van Marrewijk for substantive information about the job at +31(0)624849783 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website: www.newayselectronics.com/ for more information about Neways. To apply for this job, use this link or use the apply button on our website: www.newayselectronics.com/talent and send us your cv and motivation.
Neways works with a screening policy during the job application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original certificates and identification card.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.