We are looking for talent who would like to work internationally! In this unique opportunity we offer you the possibility to become our new Business & Transformation Manager in Wuxi, China. In this role you will empower our production location in Wuxi to become a Neways site which meets the requirements of Neways Europe and our international customers.
What are you going to do as a Business & Transformation Manager?
As a Business & Transformation Manager you are a MT-member in Wuxi with strong relations to Neways Corporate. It is your responsibility to develop the Wuxi site to the Neways standards, processes, customer approach and culture. To achieve this, you create and execute a five year-plan. We have the ambition to professionalize our production location and support our customer interaction to become a strategic partner. You provide guidance and direction to projects from Neways Europe to Wuxi and create confidence and trust within the organization towards Neways Europe and our customers. You report to our Managing Director Wuxi and our Business Manager in the Netherlands.
Your tasks also include:
- stimulate cross-functional teamwork within the WUXI-MT;
- grow the turnover and margin in line with the strategic plan;
- improve and develop new production technologies to transform WUXI to a multifunctional site;
- supporting the General Manager with Neways Europe and European customers including cultural differences;
- alignment with customers, for ongoing business, but especially for the ramp-up of new projects;
- develop and maintain the Neways Leadership culture and behavior.
What do we ask of you?
You are a real people manager, what means that you are able to manage without hierarchical power, but with excellent influence skills, leadership experience and impact. You are sensitive and able to bridge cultural differences between Wuxi and Europe. You are someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, we are looking for a team builder, improver and coach with a broad interest in business, customers and an internal organization.
Furthermore, we ask:
- a technical background (at least Bachelor but preferable Master degree);
- project management skills (especially according first article launches, site visits, audits and local business reviews);
- strong language skills in English and Dutch is mandatory, Chinese is an advantage;
- fulltime availability;
- the possibility to live in Wuxi (close to Shanghai) for a few years.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy development and production environment. You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to Neways’ development and profitability. We offer you a full-time position in a highly driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development. You will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- A good salary (to European standards)
- 27 vacation days
- 8% vacation pay
- Flexible hours
- Training possibilities
- Pension arrangement
- Expenses allowance
- Neways will assist you in the relocation to Wuxi and contribute to your relocation costs
Who are we?
Neways Electronics International is an international organization specialized in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry. We offer our customers custom made solutions for the complete product lifecycle of both electronic components and complete box-build electronic control systems. We are an organization consisting of companies in the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, China and the United States. Not only do we consider our services to be important, but also our colleagues, more than 2700 FTE worldwide, for whom we aim to create a pleasant working environment.
We are your EMS Lifecycle Partner and System Innovator. Our core values: proactiveness, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexibility, creativity, partnership, commitment and passion.
Feel free to contact Sabine van Marrewijk (Corporate Recruiter) for substantive information about the job at +31(0)624849783 or email@example.com. Visit our website: www.newayselectronics.com/ for more information about Neways. To apply for this job, use the link or the “apply button” on our website: www.newayselectronics.com/talent and send us your cv and motivation.
Neways works with a screening policy during the job application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original certificates and identification card.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.