Do you want to be challenged in developing and harmonizing various planning processes within a true developing organization and do you have a thorough knowledge of this kind of supply chain processes? Than come and work for us as a Business Process Specialist Planning! A challenging job in which you will be given the freedom to reach our organizational goals in a creative and inventive way.
Where will you be working as a Business Process Specialist Planning?
Neways Electronics International is an agile organization consisting of a holding with twelve subsidiary companies in The Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia and China and a sales and service office in Singapore. We do not only value good customer service, but we also value creating a pleasant working environment for over 2800 colleagues around the world. Creativity and job satisfaction are focal points in our organization and highly value maintaining personal relations with customers. We believe that real attention leads to better services and a further rise in quality of our product: products that enrich our daily lives. Our core values are: pro-activity, customer-orientation, teamwork, flexibility, creativity, partnership, reliability and passion.
What will you be doing as a Business Process Specialist Planning?
As a Business Process Specialist Planning you are responsible for analyzing existing processes for the functional area of supply chain management, together with the corporate head of supply chain management. With your in depth knowledge and experience in the area of supply chain management, you are capable to set out realistic development paths with the local planning departments. Furthermore, with your knowledge and enthusiasm, you will get people to follow your lead. You maintain close contact with the IT department to ensure that the planning methodology is efficiently supported by technology (ICT) tools.
In addition, you will have to perform the following tasks:
- Developing a vision for the planning function in Neways operations and for Neways as a whole
- Develop project plans with clear project goals; execute & manage projects
- Maintaining close working relations with the planning departments in the operations of Neways
- Development of business cases (technical/financial) in order to implement the (planning) process improvements
- Advise regarding all aspects of planning and inventory management processes
- Documenting and providing planning and inventory related instruction
- Being the ‘natural’ person of reference, when it comes to planning and inventory management processes in Neways
- Evaluating the (planning) process improvements that have been Implemented
- Maintaining good business relations with other business process specialists and process owners
- Contribute to bridging the gap between operational business and the Neways Strategy
What do we ask of you as a Business Process Specialist Planning?
As a Business Process Specialist Planning, you are the ‘natural’ specialist when it comes to planning and inventory issues. Furthermore, you are entrepreneurial and communicative. You know how to create a solid basis for changes within a developing organization. Due to your respectful way of convincing, you find connections. Furthermore, you are analytical and have an eye for improvement opportunities. Next to this, you are able to maintain an overview of the business, without losing sight of the important details. An inventive and creative attitude is necessary.
Furthermore, we ask:
- You are in possession of a master degree in the field of supply chain management, business administration or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a (master) planner in an industrial environment.
- Thorough ERP knowledge, preferably Baan4/Infor
- Knowledge and experience with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes is a plus.
- Experience with changes in planning processes within a corporate organization.
- Knowledge and experience with the implementation of specific supply chain planning software.
- Experience with working in a ‘project environment’.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, German is a plus.
- When you have completed one or more APICS modules, this is considered as an added value.
- Willingness to travel to and work at other Neways subsidiaries, including internationally for approximately 25% of your time.
- Available full-time.
- You live in the region of Eindhoven, or within an acceptable commuting distance from Son.
What do we offer you as a Business Process Specialist Planning?
We are offering you a challenging position in a dynamic and growing production environment. You will get the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We are offering you a full-time position within our ambitious and team-oriented working environment with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development. Furthermore, we are offering you a contract for one year with a prospect of permanent employment. Next to a salary that is in line with the responsibilities of the job, you will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- 24 vacation days
- 13 days off work pursuant to the Reduction of Working Hours Act
- 8% vacation pay
- Flexible hours
- Training possibilities
- Pension arrangement
- Travel expenses
After an intensive introduction period, you will get the opportunity to work independently, however with proper mentorship.
Wil je kennismaken of meer weten? Je bent van harte welkom!
Voor inhoudelijke informatie over de functie kun je contact opnemen met:
Sabine van Marrewijk